A friend of mine recently was showing off some pix he took while on vacation with his Samsung Galaxy Note9. I must say, they looked stunning. Unrivaled.
I must confess that I have not tried many different test shots to compare. I only looked at the few shots he happened to have had taken.
I should add some disclaimers right away so that I am not misunderstood:
- I don’t use my iPhone as my primary Photography Device
- I take a lot of pix with my iPhone
- My reason for choosing to stick to the iPhone, and over all App eco-system, goes far beyond a single feature
- I am absolutely un-offended by your decision to select a device that is not from the Apple family
- While I like being able to leverage the vary many services of the Apple eco-system, I do look forward to the opportunity to be able to use those feature in a non-platform-binding way
- Overall, both brand have a huge following. That is not an accident. They both have a lot to offer.