Put about 100 bricks in some Particular order in a closed Room with an Open window. Then send 2 or 3 candidates into the room and close the door. Leave them alone and come back After 6 hours and then analyse The situation.
- Are Counting the Bricks – put them in the Accounts Department
- Are Recounting them – put them in Auditing
- Have messed up the whole place with the bricks – put them in Engineering
- Are arranging the Bricks in some strange order – put them in Planning
- Are throwing the Bricks at each other – put them in Operations
- Are sleeping – put them in Security
- Have broken the bricks Into pieces – put them in Information Technology
- Are sitting idle – Put them in Human Resources
- Say they have tried different combinations, yet not a brick has Been moved – put them in Sales.
- Have already left for the day – Put them in Marketing
- Are staring out of the window – Put them on Strategic Planning
- Are playing cricket with wickets made of bricks – put them in Help Desk
And then last but not least:
If they are talking to each 0ther and not a single brick has been moved – Congratulate them and put them in Top Management.
I’d rate it much higher – had it NOT been the fact that it’s as expensive as it is. Without going over board or anything, you’re easily spending $15~$20 / person.
Yes, the service is great as is the setting / environment (the fried chicken is really awesome). But I really can’t help feeling like I’ve been ripped off at $20 for 3 pieces of chicken, 2 deviled egg (deep fried) and a lemonade – that’s a bit too much. If I had spent $12~$14 (with tip) for the same – I’d be rating this place 8+ for sure.
- Current / South – Lamar & 38th – 3810 N Lamar Blvd, Austin TX
- North – Burnet & Anderson Ln – 2438 Anderson Ln, Austin TX
I have been visting Precision for many, many years now (at the current / South location). The new location is supposed to be great (3x bigger), but I will miss the old location. It was yet one more excuse to go visit downtown / campus area. Now I’ll have one less excuse 😦
Finally watched on HBO (taped / recorded the last half-an hour). It was really interesting. Am glad I finally watched it.