A service that will search & suggest the best source to stream a movie.
- Login / Authenticate
- Google / FB / Twitter / etc
- Search / Match Movie
- Title / Actors / Director(s) / Release Date
- Launch Appropriate App / Launcher to Stream
- Store / Save Popular searches
- Aggregate Ratings – Movie / Streaming Service
External Services to Leverage
- IMDb – https://pypi.python.org/pypi/IMDbPY
- Movie – Amazon – http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8014934/amazon-api-instant-video-results / Netflix – http://techblog.netflix.com/2013/01/optimizing-netflix-api.html / Hulu – http://adammagana.com/2012/09/hulu-hidden-api/
- User Authentication – Google – https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2 / FB – https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/login-flow-for-web/v2.4 / Twitter – https://dev.twitter.com/oauth
Glasses and watches are just the beginning – I’m not predicting but guessing.
But really how different is it to wear a device versus carry it all the time? The fact that one is in my pocket, that I constantly take out and check and the other is on my wrist or eye?
- 2.13GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- 4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
With Apple Care – $2,097.00
Now that we’ve got both the:
I cannot help but want to have a single device that combines both of these (and also cell / mobile phone1).
You see, the iPod is great because I can store, and play,
And the storage is large enough that I can put quite a bit (not nearly as much as I’d like to) and carry it around. But I cannot use this device to “communicate” (e-mail, browse the web, IM, chat etc) with my family, friends and co-workers.
That’s where the new Palm TX comes in.
Unfortunately, the RX does not have nearly enough storage :o( The LifeDrive is slightly better, but only slight.
1 – Cell / Mobile Phone Should be Replaced by VoIP Phone
OK, the telephone has come a long way. We’ve got our regular phone service, the cell / mobile phones service and now even a Internet based telephone.
What I would like to see happen is a “bluetooth” ear / mouth piece that is compatible with my PC and also with my PDA. My PC (wireless laptop or wired Desktop) and PDA are both connected to the internet most of the time, so if I had an internet based telephone on both of them, I would not need my regular phone or my cell / mobile phone. My PC / PDA based internet phone would replace my need for both.
Since this would be based on internet technology standard, by defination there would not be roaming or long distance – anywhere in the world.
Since with iTunes and Wireless we can stream Music to our Home Stereo System, it is only logical to want to do the same from our iPods.
I am fully confident that Apple will soon make this a reality.
Also, we should soon be able to store, and play & stream, videos on [from] our iPods. Well maybe not from the ones we’ve already purchased but from the new ones they come out this year.