- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Oats
- Mix / blend, in a blender or a bowl, Banana, Eggs and the Oats.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
4 Oranges, 2 Lemons sliced thinly sliced (skin and all) and some water in a saucepan, bring to a boil. Add sugar and close lid and turn off heat. Let sit over night (at least 3 hours).
The next day put the pot on the stove again and turn the heat on low.
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup Warm Milk
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- In a Bowl Mix the Dry Ingredients – Flour, Salt, Baking Powder and Sugar
- In a separate Bowl Mix the Wet Ingredients – Eggs (beaten), Milk, Butter and Vanilla Extract
- Pour the Wet Ingredients Mixture into the Dry Ingredients
- Ladle the batter into the pre-heated Waffle Iron and cook untill Golden Brown and Crispy.