You should regularly ask yourself and others, according to Dean James Ryan.
- Wait, what?
- is at the “root” of all understanding
- I wonder . . . .
- Is at the “heart” or all curiosity
- Couldn’t we at least?
- Is at the beginning of all progress
- How can I help?
- Is at the “base” of all good relationship
- What truly matter?
- Is at the “heart” of life
Late Fragment by Raymond Carver
And did you get what
you wanted from this life, even so?
And what did you want?
To call myself beloved, to feel myself
beloved on the earth.