So, first – you need a “flickr” account. Which you have. Check
Second, I need to add you as a “friend” in “flickr”. Done, Check.
Now to download:
- Find / select the pix you want to download
- Right below the pix, to the right, there are a set of 4 icons
- Star – “Fave this Photo”
- Right Arrow – “Share Photo”
- Arrow pointing down – “Download this Photo” – this is the one you want to click
- Expand –
- Once you click on the “Download this Photo” icon, you will see a few size options and “View all sizes” as the last option
- Select “View all sizes”
- The second option will be to “Download”. But before you choose to download, be sure that you select the proper size / resolution you want. I would choose the highest, but you can choose any you want.
- Once you have the right resolution selected, click on the link next to “Download” and it will be downloaded and saved in your “Download” folder (on your computer)
- The file name is usually a long string, which is not really relevant but something you may want to change once download is complete.
BTW, these are steps for downloading on your desktop / laptop using a browser. Not sure how to do this on your phone or tablet 😦 Hope this helps. If you have any trouble, make sure that you are log’d into flickr. If you see that you are log’d in and still unable to download – let me know.