- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, not miracle whip
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons onions, diced fine
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper, diced fine
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces crab meat, flaked and picked over for shells
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and butter with a mixer until smooth. Sprinkle with the salt and paprika and blend.
Stir in by hand the onion, green bell pepper, mozzarella cheese, and crab until just mixed (stirring it too much will mash up the crab too much).
Spoon into an oven safe chafing dish or casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes, or until bubbly in the middle.
Serve with your favorite dippers (crackers, pita, veggies, etc).